• Official Post

the best stadium in the world I've ever visited, for the atmosphere, is...

Can't be in Australia :P . Atmosphere has little to do with the amenities and is all about the passion of the fans. The real Football can't be topped on this one. Anfield, Bernabeu, etc. And the maracana stadium in a Brazil v Argentina match.

• Atmosphere has little to do with the amenities and is all about the passion of the fans.

Agreed, that's why I had to mention atmosphere. Anfield is an old stadium, still great, but not as fancy as a ground like Perth stadium. However, the atmosphere on the kop with an army of screaming fans bouncing around and singing can't be beat for me.

• I woke really early this morning 510am

- or in Queensland time 50 to 6

😂

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• I've promised my 11yo daughter we'll visit Anfield when the world gets back to normal. I have a friend who is still a seated member there, has 3 seats at the KOP end...

They have 3 seats in the Kop :shock: , be sure to remember to send them a Christmas card every year!

Most of my family members only have one or two seats. My uncle has had a seat in the kop for as long as I can remember. Tight bastard hardly ever gives it up to me when I visit though ;(

My wife is a huge Liverpool fan as well and when we've been back finding a pair of seats in the kop has been difficult. Especially as it always seems to coincide with the derby or a game against Man U for some reason... I did manage to take her along to the 2015 league cup game against Middlesborough, but not in the kop. We got our monies worth though... Liverpool ended up winning 14-13 on penalties :D

• They have 3 seats in the Kop :shock: , be sure to remember to send them a Christmas card every year!

I know right... Gary lost a cousin at Hillsborough. He's a proper scoucer, when he lived in Liverpool, him and his mates would travel all over Europe watching the lads. He even went to Istanbul in 2005 for Champions League Final. His 3 adult kids use the KOP tix, Gary has now settled down in Busselton.

Ziggy Twin Burner - GMG Daniel Boone - Hibachi

• BARTY PARTY

Go you good thing !!! 🎾

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Yep she played great. And the best thing was that none of the loud screamers won.

The loud screaming has ruined women's tennis.

Dylan Alcott played great as well.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go, Akorn Jr and Weber Baby Q.

• Official Post

I thought she was gone after losing the second set. Great effort and a class act.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Go Jess Fox... woo hoo.

So stoked for her, have watched her come so close at the last couple of Olympics, then clipping that gate a couple of days ago, then to watch her win by over 3 sec, legend.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Official Post

Yes, how good was that ! And a credit to the country with her attitude and manner generally.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!