• Does anyone play Golf? I do and I love it, any tips great courses, or cheap green fees, love to see if this takes off, I am a member of Sunshine Golf course here in Melbourne a new course and in great condition I play of 15 sometimes, and 20 other times, play with our work comp every month and we BBQ after each game LOL not always that good :curses: but we have fun :thumbup:

ProQ Excel Elite2o<---> Weber Kettle<---> AKORN KAMADO<---> WEBER GO ANYWHERE

• My grandparents lived in sunshine ;) 15 is about 10 better than me, golf is awesome it's a great way to walk around and hate yourself ... I go through sadistic stages of loving it and then not playing for 6 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

old green weber kettle - pro q excel 20 elite

• Hi mate - golf, along with Que, is one of my passions. Play twice a week!
    Don't assume that to mean I am any good.... Quite the opposite in fact - my ambition far exceeds my talent :)
    Melbourne is the best city in Aus for golf - brilliant courses all over the place!

• I enjoy the frustration. Not so much at this time of the year. I'm to busy. But during the cooler months once or twice a week. I'm a member of The Boomerang Farm and carry a Platinum Card that gives me cheaper rates at Gainsborough Greens and Palm Meadows. We have some nice courses here but are expensive.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Used to back in my youth, more or less lived on the golf course during summer holiday's from school. Got down a quite respectable 9hcp before life got in the way.
    Parent's shipped my old clubs down to me after I moved down here but other than a handful of outings they have sat in the garage collecting dust and cobwebs.
    If I was to take it back up again I'd likely be looking at replacing the old set with something more forgiving, tour blade clubs are all but nice to play with unless you are in form!

• Hi

I used to play golf, but it is the only game that makes me angry. How can you hit one 150 and dead straight, line up and supposedly do exactly the same, and slice it into a bypassing car window. In fact my wife had known me for 10 odd years and said the first time she saw me really angry was playing golf. I gave it up as my fists and my head were getting sore beating myself up.

I do, however, stand in awe of those that can play well and consisently, especially those with a precision short game.

Hmmm a bbq in a golf buggy.

I can see a BSK on the back of a golf buggy with a marinated chicken in there that would be ready by the end of 72 holes =O

TA

Grant from Grass Valley

Weber Magnum, Old Weber Kettle, Weber Kettle with gas fitting, Weber Q320, Weber Go Anywhere, Akorn, Giotto ECM[size=12]

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nothing against Tiger but if there was one player I could bring back from the height of his career and back on the tour it would be Seve Ballesteros! No one could save a shot like him, absolute magic!

• For those of you that are interested, there is no easier way to learn how to swing a golf club than this, it works and it's simple to understand

External Content www.youtube.com

• I think they used computer graphics with that shot from Tiger. That shot was just too unreal to believe.
    On topic, to me, golf is like chess. Just gives me a headache. Too dammed hard and not relaxing at all.
    The last course I remember playing at was Olinda, and you seriously had to be a nanny goat on some of those hills.

GMG DB, small Weber kettle. That's it. It's all I have left now. ;(

• Had a game of Swing Xxxx on Sunday. Palm Meadows. Tee off at 6:45 and still bloody hot. Not a game I'm proud of but had some fun anyway.

• External Content www.facebook.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!