Educating Bentley...

• I figured roasted was the go to. Was just curious if pulled was making it into the main stream there due to the proliferation of BBQ Competitions in the Country?

What is best in life? "To crush your BBQ opponents, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

• I do both, pulled on rolls for an easy lunch or dinner and sliced when served as a main meal with all the veggies.

Don’t know if where the idea of doing pulled came from? I have watched a heap of the bbq shows on Foxtel.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• I prefer shoulder as being pulled instead of sliced as its just so easy to manage in terms of all the bones just come out clean and the you can have it on rolls or better still on pizza. :bbq:

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Akorn Jr and Ziggy Portable.

• I’m sorry, lamb roast just should be med rare, sliced and heavily salted on the plate. My mouth is now watering.

Are you talking leg roast instead of shoulder roast?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!