Is this the best camping bbq there is?

• Saw this, and I love it, no idea if available in oz?

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• That's quite impressive. I like it thou not sure about using wood. I think chopping to size would be a pain.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• That is very neat indeed. The video mentioned rotisserie but I didn't see one attached.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Some more information on here too.......Ultimate camp cooker

They say it's between 15 and 20kg and 'relatively easy to carry in to your camp site'. Have you tried lugging a 20L jerry can full of water, that's 20kg and it's not easy.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Given is comes with a gas burner it could be the BBQ I need for my camper, and it looks like it packs down smaller than the twin Ziggy.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Not cheap though. With all the kit including gas burner and pizza stone, water reservoir etc, it's over $500usd. Add shipping and other import costs and it gets up there in price with a decent kamado

• The campsite would be built around it.

Can use wood, charcoal or gas.

It is your fire pit, grill, stove for pans, oven, pizza oven, smoker, roti, kettle and clothes dryer.

Will be interesting to see what price point they go for.

Took a while to find any specs, the pizza stone is 38cm, so 1134 cm2. Single Ziggy 1350, twin Ziggy 1900.

I wonder if you could take out the pizza stone above, put another grill in there and double your grilling area?

Edited 3 times, last by Wazza (January 18, 2019 at 8:48 PM).

• I’m with Gumb on the price a lot of coin.
    It looks like something that looks great at camping shows!

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!