Pellet prices, bargains and suppliers

• The lumberjacks I got from Super Butcher are 9kg for $39

That's what BBQs Galore charge unless they have them on special and drop the price to $29.

Bunnings have Pitboss pellets 9kg for $29.95 which is $3.33/kg

And BBQs Galore have the Maxi Pellets 15kg for $24.95 which is $1.66/kg but they aren't flavour wood hardwood sawdust. I have used tham before and they were OK but fro memory the burn time was much faster so in the end they may not work out much cheaper because you need more to to the same job.

And yes, I'm aware that they are heating pellets but the bag said food grade when I bought one many moons ago.

Maxiheat pellets at BBQs Galore

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• That's getting better. With the 15% discount they work out at $3.68/kg

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• So if I update the list I posted earlier we have.....

Lumberjack 40lbs = 18kg for $50....... $2.77/kg

Bunnings Pitboss 9kg for $29.95..........$3.33/kg

Traeger 15kg for $50....$3.33/kg

Asmoke 5lbx4 = 20lb = 9kg for $33.15......$3.68/kg

I did get a bag of Asmoke Applewood pellets with the BBQ and I must say I was very impressed with them.

• Post by Bduza ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: .istake ().
  • Good point Yakabot.

So our list now becomes:

Lumberjack 40lbs = 18kg for $55....... $3.05/kg

Bunnings Pitboss 9kg for $29.95..........$3.33/kg

Traeger 15kg for $50....$3.33/kg

Asmoke 5lbx4 = 20lb = 9kg for $33.15......$3.68/kg

You'd also need to take in to account delivery costs if applicable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!