• I was down to my last 2 bags of pellets and seeing as it's coming up for prime BBQ season, I thought I'd better re-stock.
    I got in touch with the good folks at Smokin BBQ pellets @Smokin and arranged to pick up a few bags. I went down first thing this morning and picked them up, the chaps on the factory floor loaded them into the back of my ute and back home I went where they were carefully stacked in the garage.

• They should keep me going for at least this summer :biglol: .

Primo large oval, GMG Daniel Boone, Weber kettle, Weber Q3200, Weber Go Anywhere.

Edited 3 times, last by Lovey: Edited the tag. (October 11, 2019 at 12:11 PM).

• Very nice.

How much did a bag work out to be ?

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Just retail price for me @gourmetgalaxy they were $33 per 10kg bag. The prices have gone up a bit since the last time I got them, but them's the breaks with production costs rising.
    The manager told me that they could do a lot better on price for a pallet load of 100 bags, so there's an option for a group buy.

Primo large oval, GMG Daniel Boone, Weber kettle, Weber Q3200, Weber Go Anywhere.

Edited once, last by Lovey: Added a tag and a bit of extra wording. (October 11, 2019 at 11:34 AM).

• Hi there all, we have been listening to everyone and we are moving away from the 5Kg bags and back with the 10Kgs. As Lovey mentioned we will do a better price on bulk orders. Team up with your fellow smokers for a reduced price.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!