Masterbuilt Charcoal Series Gravity Grill

• I've moved the posts which should have gone in to the What Are You Cooking thread.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• I've moved the posts which should have gone in to the What Are You Cooking thread.

Thanks. That's where it was supposed to be. Guess one to many beers before posting 😂

2018 Weber Genesis (jets drilled for more power "Tim the Toolman" style)  Weber Gold Kettle Companion Pizza oven (gas)

• Got the cover today... :) gotta be happy with that & the fact it cost me less than the advertised recommended retail price they want here. :thumbup: .

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E.....Aldi/Masterbuilt & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.....ASmoke Grill.300....Masterbuilt 560.

• And this arrived today.....would get a run tonight if I wasn't crook as a dog... :mad as::mad as: .

You also get the rod for the 1050 if anyone would like it.

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E.....Aldi/Masterbuilt & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.....ASmoke Grill.300....Masterbuilt 560.

• The only downside with the rotti is it has to be removed....motor & all if you are cooking above 450F.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!