Asmoke Pellet Grill

• Official Post

I tried filling in my name and email but it generated an error message.

They say they ship to Australia and the prices quoted would be USD but even then if it ended up being around $200-$250 it could be a good BBQ to consider.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Official Post

Yes, any pellets would work from what I can tell. Theirs don't seem to be anything special and the principal is the same.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Not a smart move leaving off the BBQ state.

: Which countries do you ship to?
    A: For our Indiegogo launch on June 3rd 2020, we are shipping to the U.S. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and minor outlying islands), Canada (excluding Newfoundland, Cape Breton Island、Île d'Anticosti、Northwest Territories、Yukon、Nunavut), and Australia (excluding Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, and South Australia). Shipping is free for orders in the U.S., $32 per grill to Australia, and $25 per grill to Canada.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Official Post

I managed to sign up for the email telling me how to get the early bird deal but it says nothing. Just more of what's on their web page. Very strange.

• Ha, that’s sounds about as dodgy as it gets ?(

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Official Post

I'm not sure about a dud. If they were scamming people they'd be asking for payment, not making it impossible to send them money.

Time will tell.

• Official Post

Having registered with them a few days ago, I got an email ......looks legit to me.

Want in on the Secret Perk Deals?
    You don't have to worry about the Early Bird Perks selling out. As an early supporter, you will get access to our Secret Perks and will always pay less than others. We will email you a link to your exclusive offers when we launch on June 3. Stay tuned.

• Official Post

At the discount price plus shipping, it works out at about $230, which isn't too bad and lines up with the price for a reasonable gas BBQ like the Grill2Go I take camping.

I'm not sure about their claim for tailgating (as they say in the US) or camping though, it needs 240v power.

I must say, I'm feeling tempted to try it out but what would it do that I can't do already ? I'm thinking it would (or could) replace the Ziggy when I just want to grill something but I'd expect it to be more expensive using pellets than Ziggy does using bottled gas.

I've got until Wednesday at 11pm to decide.

• Having registered with them a few days ago, I got an email ......looks legit to me.

Want in on the Secret Perk Deals?
    You don't have to worry about the Early Bird Perks selling out. As an early supporter, you will get access to our Secret Perks and will always pay less than others. We will email you a link to your exclusive offers when we launch on June 3. Stay tuned.

Being on indegogo doesn't mean much plenty of companies have taken money and no product ever appears or comes late if you are lucky hopefully thats not the case here

• Official Post

Thanks for the warning.

Sometimes the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" applies.

Here's a bit more after a quick Google search https://www.consumeraffairs.com/business/indiegogo.html

I think I'll pass.

• I'd still be tempted as long as I could pay by credit card, you can then get it reversed.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Official Post

This looks very similar.....$175USD

https://countrysmokers.com/grills/CS150PPG

It has a higher lid and thermometer but they don't ship to Aus.

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm still unsure what to do on this and I'm wondering what benefit it has over my GMG DC for grilling. I'm thinking not a lot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!