Solidteknics pan for $59

• Christening with bacon.... nice.

Hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Got my pan.

Did you guys roughen up the surface prior to seasoning?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• We didn't on the previous pans and wok.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• I roughed it up with steel wool. My last pan was a satin so I didn't have to previously. It will be interesting to see if there is much difference between the two.

Royal Kamado, Primo Oval XL, Akorn jr, GMG Daniel Boone and Pit Barrel Cooker

• My first Solid teknics 18" pan arrived today. Looks great, excited to get some seasoning on there.

Yep I ordered three so I could get one.

I got in pretty late with the order on kickstarter, so to bring the price down to $66.33 each instead of paying $78 I found 2 other interested parties.

Both are dying for the lock downs to end so they can come grab em.

Home made Lamb spit, Dino Egg - Kamado, Jumbuck Portable pizza Oven, Weber GA, Asmoke Pellet grill, Beefer - Chinese knock off

• I’m still waiting on my 3 set😢 , 1 of each 18, 21,26 cm in Satin.

Looking forward to giving these pans a Cook up

Never enough BBQ
    5 Burner beefmaster, Webber Q, Flaming coals Spit , Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Webber Kettle

Jumbuck pizza oven, Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit.

• Has anyone heard anything about these lately. I just realised t here had not been an update for a while.

• Nothing apart from a couple of emails wanting to confirm my address and the number of pans I ordered, which was four.

I thought there was something about them being shipped at the end of this month.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Yeah, I seem to remember end of this month. Might have to get off the phone and onto the laptop and have a look.

• Still Waiting on my 3 set , hopefully turn up soon

Never enough BBQ
    5 Burner beefmaster, Webber Q, Flaming coals Spit , Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Webber Kettle

Jumbuck pizza oven, Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit.

• There's no updates on the Kickstarter page since the last on on 6th Oct saying that they are on track to commence shipping late this month. That's for the satin finish pans I ordered, not sure about others.

• I still had not had an update so e-mailed them. Order is being processed and will ship shortly apparently.

• Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. Sadly i did not have time to get to the post office after work so its staying there until monday ;(

20" Reverse flow Offset, Weber GA, Weber kettle

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!