Anybody near Nedlands in WA i need a favour Please.

• werewolf its one of those things do I trust the guy or not. I have the ones I got with the grill and they are OK so I am not desperate for them. It's a small market for people who want them as not everybody has an Primo XL and needs these things.

If it doesn't happen that's all good if it does that's good too.

What concerns me is I said to him I would pay him for it and then once he had posted and sent me the receipt for postage would pay him the postage as well and he would not do it.

He didn't trust me at which point I sent him my Personal work details etc... he still would not post it so that's a worry.

If it happens all good if not so be it.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, Akorn Jr and Ziggy Portable.

• Hey, Jimmy Boy did you end up getting them?

I just saw this.

Primo XL :bbq: - orange 1986 Webber Kettle - Broil King Royal Gas BBQ - Coolabah Pantera Gas BBQ - Webber go Anywhere - Cobb cooker. One or the other will be in use sometime soon. Loves using cast iron. :thumbsup:

• Sorry buddy, I would have head over for another primo owner.

Cheers, I do live the other side of the river though.

Paul

Primo XL :bbq: - orange 1986 Webber Kettle - Broil King Royal Gas BBQ - Coolabah Pantera Gas BBQ - Webber go Anywhere - Cobb cooker. One or the other will be in use sometime soon. Loves using cast iron. :thumbsup:

• Not got the PM mate

• I know I'm new to the forum and a complete unknown to you, but I work in West Perth so I'm near Nedlands every day. Happy to assist if you're still stuck.

No offence taken at all if you're not comfortable with that, just saw it had been dragging on a while for you! :)

Dave

• I am waiting on a response from CarpeSmoke if i dont hear back by trhe weekend i will Send you a PM.

cheers thanks for this.

For Clarity all i am after is somebody to go and see the seller. Check that it is Brand new no chips or scratches it is in the box apparently. Pay the guy (I will transfer funds for payment) and then post it to me (Send me copy of postage receipt and i will pay you).

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

• :clap: how good is that ! Well done Dave.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Thanks again mate.

Good old Samsung suggesting names ?

Just like CarpeSmoke apple suggested me your name as I would suggest you have an Apple phone ? How is this allowed and not a breach of privacy ???

He seemed like a nice guy but I was just more comfortable with somebody from the forum helping me out.

How was his Primo ???

Did you get him to join the forum ?

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!