What are you cooking ? - July

• Early rise this morning....couple of Hams and a Shoulder of Lamb in the Z Grill this morning with a little extra smoke from Mr. Smokai & some Mountain Ash Wood chips.....Looking forward to dinner tonight and that Lamb!... :bbq:

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E.....Aldi/Masterbuilt & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.....Akorn Jr.......

• Usual rules, three pics max per post and only one post per cook.

Big Green Egg - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Dukkah crusted lamb chops, served on fruit and nut cous cous with a roasted garlic, lemon and mint yogurt dressing.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Had to look up Dukkah, sounds like a good crust!

Also great as a dip. Get some yummy bread, dip into some good qualty olive oil, then dip into the Dukkah as it will now stick to the oil, and eat.

Repeat.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• So we've already had a lamb roast this week, and I had another small leg I needed to use, so tried to come up with a modern healthier (mostly) version.

So here goes. Steamed broccolini and oven roasted vegetables with roast lamb and basil and almond pesto.

• Was always gonna cook ribs and wings for dinner just didn’t know which smoker it was gonna be but I finished work early so had plenty of time to fire up the offset.
    I’m starting to lean towards anything cooked on this thing tastes better!

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", fornetto bullet 18", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie,
    pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado.

• I took the young fella squidding for the first time a couple of nights ago. Tonight was surf and turf. Reverse seared OP rib, calamari and chips. Hopefully I didn’t overdo the salad.

Very effin UDS, GMG Daniel Boone Prime

• Perfect amount of salad!

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", fornetto bullet 18", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie,
    pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado.

• I took the young fella squidding for the first time a couple of nights ago.

How was the fresh squid. I love cooking fresh squid on a piping hot bbq plate with a bit of garlic and chilli, then a drizzle of olive oil over the top before eating.

• @Wazza
    That’s normally how I would cook it, but the young fella doesn’t do anything spicy. I crumbed and shallow fried them this time as he was having the lions share. I over cooked it slightly. Still edible, but just starting to get a bit tough.

Very effin UDS, GMG Daniel Boone Prime

• You probably have had a Big Mac, but not a Big Bent! I thought I posted this some where already (but cant find it), if I did, forgive the arrogant self promotion and Mods please delete!

What is best in life? "To crush your BBQ opponents, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

• We'd never delete a burger that good mate. :thumbup::cheers:

Big Green Egg - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!