• Beautiful looking ribs. I'd love to see a bit more about the time it took and the temp etc

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• So going a bit more in depth. There are 2 racks of Borrowdale & one rack of Sunpork baby back ribs. Very little trim required on these which was great. Just a bit of excess fat to remove. Gave them a coat of mustard then a nice coating of BBQ Mafia La Familia, Oakridge Dominator & Lanes Magic Dust.

Into the offset at 250F for around 2.5hrs naked. After 2.5hrs i wrapped them with brown sugar, butter, Honey and a spritz of water. They were wrapped for probably 2 hrs. Unwrapped them and left with without a glaze or sauce as i couldn't be bothered at this stage. They ended up in there for another hour because my friends were running late.

End product was probably a bit over done for my liking but all comments from the boys and the wife was that they were the best ribs they've had.

I liked the Oakridge & Lanes rub the best. Flavours were broader on these ones.

20" Reverse flow Offset, Weber GA, Weber kettle

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!