Hi from Bunbury

• g'day

Been smoking for around a year, got a cheapie upright from bunnings for about $60, then grabbed a second hand Bulleit offset I've been using since.

Went to upgrade to a pro smoke offset today, but none in stock, so looking at doing a trip to perth this week to grab a hark pit pro, unless I change my mind yet again.

• Welcome to the forum, there are a lot of BBQ freaks from WA on here for you to get to know.

If you are looking at a Hark, have a chat to Urban Griller (Chris) who is one of the owners of this forum. He'd be happy to help and is a Hark distributor.

Enjoy the journey.

Big Green Egg - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Welcome to the forum, there are a lot of BBQ freaks from WA on here for you to get to know.

If you are looking at a Hark, have a chat to Urban Griller (Chris) who is one of the owners of this forum. He'd be happy to help and is a Hark distributor.

Enjoy the journey.

Cheers Gumb.

Already flicked him an email. Looks like a trip to the city for me this week!

• Good move. And check out the video of how to post pics in here (see Tips and Tricks Section) so you can show us your new toy. :)

Big Green Egg - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Welcome to the Forum.

Hark are expecting stock of Offsets on the 17th. Nobody has offsets in stock at the moment, me included, my last one sold last week.

Maybe also look at the Oklahoma Joe (Stock due at the end of the month) I've ordered some of the reverse flow (which can be user as a reverse or a traditional just by moving the chimney), good price for what it is, also comes with charcoal basket!.

Longhorn Reverse Flow

Regards

Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!