• Came across this if your keen.....could be fun watching the tracking if your in Covidtoria.

Some of you may know I have had luck with this type of purchase before.

And yes I grabbed the first 3 twin packs........couldn't help myself @ $2.00ish a kg....delivered.

Here's the link....;)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-Pack-40L…eUAAOSwwyBfKKoO

Z Grill MINI.....Aldi Gasser.......Thermoworks Smoke...., Masterbuilt portable Charcoal Grill.

• Just got a message from the seller....they are on the way.:roll eyes:

This should be a bit of fun.

I notice no one else has had a bite at the rest yet.....best be quick!...;)

Z Grill MINI.....Aldi Gasser.......Thermoworks Smoke...., Masterbuilt portable Charcoal Grill.

• Unless I'm missing something, doesn't this work out to $50 per 18kg bag?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• I've still got plenty from my Bunnings raid a while ago but I'm like Waz, 2 bags for around $100 AUS ? They are 18kg bags though.

It's not bad but they aren't crazy cheap.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Unless I'm missing something, doesn't this work out to $50 per 18kg bag?

Wazza & Gumb ...the deal is 2 x 18kg bags for that price.

I ordered 3 lots = 6 bags for a total of $262.00 landed.....less than $2.42kg:cheers:.

Put em in your cart and see!;)

Edited once, last by gourmetgalaxy (September 5, 2020 at 2:41 PM).

• That's not bad considering they cost $4.40/kg at BBQs Galore when not on special.

The Samba pellets in 5kg bags at Bunnings are $3.60/kg.....better value than BBQs G and also they say they are 100% flavour wood. I reckon they are great for smoking tubes as well, particularly, Hickory.

It looks like our suppliers are getting thinner on the ground though.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• How would these compare in quality to Louisiana Grills Competition Pellets you get from Costco here for $45 for 40lb bag?

Royal Kamado - ASMOKE Pellet Grill  - Hark Vertical Smoker - Jumbuck Pellet Pizza Oven - Anova sous vide - Weber Q

• I struggle to tell the difference between any of the brand name pellets.

• I'd be interested to know how he can ship ~40kg to Australia so cheap!

EDIT: if you look at his other items for sale it becomes pretty obvious that he has screwed up the shipping cost and will get a shock when he prints the label if he notices.

Royal Kamado - ASMOKE Pellet Grill  - Hark Vertical Smoker - Jumbuck Pellet Pizza Oven - Anova sous vide - Weber Q

• How would these compare in quality to Louisiana Grills Competition Pellets you get from Costco here for $45 for 40lb bag?

These are exactly the same....Louisiana/Pit Boss are owned by Dansons.

I struggle to tell the difference between any of the brand name pellets

Yep +1.....I think most of us here are on the same horse on that.

I'd be interested to know how he can ship ~40kg to Australia so cheap!

No interest to me karmann ..... My last ones came for approx $26.00 shipping for 5 x 18kg bags.

These land at my door for around the same price as the Louisiana ones from Costco and at the moment we are grounded in Covidtoria and I am in self Quarantine......still good buying IMO.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!