Kogan OONi Clone Pizza Oven

• I've not tried it, so please take this as just my observation from what's online: I wouldn't waste your space and bbq allotment on this Rubit , considering what you're doing on the mb if you're going to upgrade I'd go for something a little more convenient and long lasting.

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• I've not tried it, so please take this as just my observation from what's online: I wouldn't waste your space and bbq allotment on this Rubit , considering what you're doing on the mb if you're going to upgrade I'd go for something a little more convenient and long lasting.

Thanks for the sanity check Narm Naleg. Needed this.

• Update on the oven. While the wood/charcoal was cooking good pizza I wanted the convenience of cooking with gas. I purchased an Ooni Karu 12 gas burner and retrofitted it. I removed the baffle and this became the frame for the burner. 4 X rivnuts allow me to remove the burner. I also upgraded the stone to the gasmate 38x36x12mm stone. Pretty happy with it as can get temps up to 450C and stone temps 350-400C.

• I am with you! I guess I just cant see the difference with wood. I guess to fast a cook for me to distinguish any flavor difference!

Update on the oven. While the wood/charcoal was cooking good pizza I wanted the convenience of cooking with gas.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation"

• your pizza game is on point mate. :thumbup:

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!