What are you cooking - October

• Please forgive me father, for I have sinned. It's been many weeks since my last BBQ.

Please accept this offering of dead pig as my penance for my misdemeanors.

These ribs had been hiding in the back of the freezer for about 3 years, probably because they were very cheap ($7/kg) and didn't have a lot of meat on them. Had them in the Daniel Boone for about 4.5hrs.

They turned out surprisingly well.

I'm still trying to figure out the perfect protein/salad balance. I think I'm almost there.

Very effin UDS, GMG Daniel Boone Prime

• Tonight it was grilled lamb chops and a small lamb cutlet on the Asmoke grill. They were marinated for a short time in a new offering we haven't tried before from Rich Glen Olive farm, which was their Olive Oil, Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Rub and it was really good.

The lamb came out fantastic with just the right amount of char on this great little pellet grill.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• This working from home is agreeing with me now that the weather is getting nicer! I've had this 2.5kg pork belly curing for a bit over a week. Smoked it in the DB at 93C for a few hours until 65C internal temp.

Royal Kamado, Primo Oval XL, Akorn jr, GMG Daniel Boone and Pit Barrel Cooker

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!