Jury Duty. Who's done it?

• Dress up as a woman and tell them to call you Barbara or by your chosen pronoun, They.

It's allowed here in Victoria and they have to abide by it.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Or wear a mankini, one of the sides is bound to object, you are dismissed, you go home. :D

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• you go home.

on the train ? You'd never make it home. :biglol:

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Turn up dressed as Spiderman and say this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Thanks for the suggestions, but I'd do a months Jury duty before I wore a mankini.

Fun fact, was reading up about the court itself, and there is over 50 actual courtrooms in the building. That's an awful lot of courtrooms in one place.

GMG DB, small Weber kettle. That's it. It's all I have left now. ;(

• That’s a shame , it sounded like you were really looking forward too it.

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• That’s a shame , it sounded like you were really looking forward too it.

Well, if it was more organised, it wouldn't be so bad. But the communication and way it's run seems a shambles.

When I called them up Friday they said I was deferred until Tuesday, but I will be going in. Was going to buy the myki card and credit for it today, so I didn't need to rush tomorrow. Now it's cancelled, it would have been a waste of $16.

Just stuff like that

• Now it feels weird that I'm not going. I do afternoon shifts and was looking forward to being home around 5pm each day. Big branch fell off the elm tree in the back yard today. Cool. I'll cut it up after Jury service. Now it has to stay there until my day off on Sunday.

Was going to go see our Grandson this week, who I haven't seen since Covid lockdown. Now that's all stuffed up.

Dam guvment has stuffed me around.

:cursing:

• I got out of jury duty in NSW.

At first I was keen but they bounced me around a few times.

Anyway, I used the magic excuse.

At the entrance to the building they asked if I had any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days. I said, yep.

Entrance refused and excused.

• Actually, I've been wondering about the $40 I received. Is it tax free? I'm not being a tight-ass about tax, but will I have to get a group certificate from them at the end of the financial year? Hope not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!