Chuck on the Masterbuilt 560

• Got a great looking 2.3kg chuck off my Butcher to but the new pit through its paces.

Simple SPG for a rub.

Got the smoker running on Weber lump charcoal with mesquite chunks in the ash tray for flavour and set the temp at 275f

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• Looking forward to it. I don't know what you've done with the pics but nothing is showing or has been uploaded.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Thats weird, showing photos are uploaded from my end?

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• Not here. There are links in the post but no uploads/

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Geoffo could of had as much as I wanted, he brought out the full chuck and asked me how much I wanted, one of the many advantages of having a good butcher I guess.

Jimmy70 nothing extra in the butchers paper just the juice.

Really loving this smoker holds temperature so well and it only took 10 mins to get up to temp.

A couple of things I don’t like though is that it has sensors on all the doors which is a great idea because it cuts the fan out when you open them. But because I’ve got mine set up on my back deck the it bounces when the kids run by it does a bit of beeping saying the door has been opened. Won’t be a problem when I build a proper BBQ area. Also on the first cook I had a bit of an issue with the fat tracking out of the fat catcher and pooling on the deck bit that seems to have fixed itself now after a couple of cooks must of gummed up.

Also need to contact masterbuilt as the meat probe provided has issues as I keep getting error messages when I plug it in.

I also nearly stuffed up royally when I cooked the lamb shoulder and added some chicken wings. Decided to crisp up the skin and cranked her up to 500f forgetting about all the fat that had dropped down onto the diffuser and got myself a little flame up!

• Bruckster , yep makes some of the best sausages going round . Meats always good, don’t get in there often but it’s always good .

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!