$50 hibachi at Coles

• That's the same as mine and at that price it's a bargain !

So I have the Go Anywhere knockoff as a portable, do I need this?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Official Post

Need has nothing to do with it, do you want it is the question.

I reckon they are a great little BBQ for a gathering with a few friends and having a cook up at ound the table, outdoors of course.

Good for using up those small bits of charcoal in the bottom of the kamado too.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Need has nothing to do with it, do you want it is the question.

The want is definitely growing. Couple more questions need answering please.

How hot is the table under it?

How many can you cook for? I wondering if I need 2 for cooking at the table.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Looks cool for anyone looking at getting into Korean style BBQ.

Primo XL :bbq: - orange 1986 Webber Kettle - Broil King Royal Gas BBQ - Coolabah Pantera Gas BBQ - Webber go Anywhere - Cobb cooker. One or the other will be in use sometime soon. Loves using cast iron. :thumbup:

• Official Post

Not hot underneath as it's quite a thick ceramic. You cook like the old fondue method for a group but this time using food on skewers and plates of meat already diced.

We've done chicken bits, prawns and scallops. You sit around, drink, cook, have another drink, load up another skewer and keep topping up the small charcoal so it will cook happily for a small gathering.

4-6 people is ideal as it doesn't take long to cook a nice bit of steak kebab style.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Well the 'want' won, I got one. Now to update my signature.

• Pics, or it didn’t happen.

:w

Fine.....

First one is the grill in the box:

Second, I dropped the grill grate out of the Faux Anywhere, which I am presuming is pretty much the same size as the Go Anywhere. The Go (Faux) Anywhere is the tiniest bit bigger, but you could basically call them the same size.

• I guess if the smaller grill becomes a problem I could always use the Go Anywhere grill on both.

• And bugger, I just lost it. The poor hibachi now needs to sit unloved for a couple of weeks under the Christmas Tree.

I mean seriously, surely the UN needs to get involved, how many helpless BBQ's are stuck under trees, neglected for weeks?

• Looks good!

But Coles has seen fit not to have them available SOR

I heard they had some in Warnbro but I've not driven down that way to see... Although I should as my wife seems keen for me to pick one up.

EDIT: Apparently on available at stores that offer "Coles Best Buys"

Here is the list for WA

Australind, Warnbro, Haynes, Wanneroo, Mirrabooka, Bunbury, Lakelands, Whitford, Kalamunda, Gosnells, Maddington, Forest Lakes, Beechboro, Bassendean, Innaloo and Dianella

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!