• Really nothing to say about this. Hopefully you do not have them there. I guess this is really about warning people. The last time I had one was almost 9 years ago in Las Vegas. It will probably take that long to forget how bad this one was. If you do have them at your local Micky D's and you think that you need to try one cuz it has been so long since you had one, I urge you not to!

"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

• McDonalds. If it’s the McRib they’re on the menu now. Haven’t and won’t be having one!

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• Yeah yeah it's the mcrib. They were good when they first came out about 30 years ago they actually were worth eating. But man in the last 10 or 15 years they are they've become horrible. I thought you guys had McDonald's there so sorry I wouldn't have posted it if I'd if I didn't know you didn't.

• Yeah yeah it's the mcrib. They were good when they first came out about 30 years ago they actually were worth eating. But man in the last 10 or 15 years they are they've become horrible. I thought you guys had McDonald's there so sorry I wouldn't have posted it if I'd if I didn't know you didn't.

We do have McDonalds here and have had since early 1970's but I didn't relate them to your term of Micky D's.....sorry, never heard them called that before so I thought it was a brand over there.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I had one a few years ago because I'd seen people raving about it online and figured I must be missing out on something. To me it was the 'pork' (a big assumption I know) equivalent of a chicken nugget but drowned in so much sauce that you couldnt tell how bad it really was.

An entirely unpleasant eating experience, never to be repeated

• Sorry for the confusion, avoid this sandwich, I was drawn in after almost 9 years away...Do not make the same mistake as me! Tongue somewhat in cheek! It needs a little more BBQ sauce don't you all think?

• I swear they were different when they first came out. I remember enjoying one when I first tried it.

Had one the last time it was on the menu here and it was terrible. Have no urge to repeat that mistake now it's back again.

Also, I have heard the term Micky D's used a lot for McDonald's... but thinking about it, it may be more from family back in the UK. I know my co-workers in the US got confused when I used the term Maccas once as well so the Golden Arches have different names everywhere :D

• I was saying the same thing to an old HS friend on Facebook. I know dang good and well I liked them when they 1st came out back in the early 80's! I cannot remember how long the gap was before the one I had in 2012 That is the 1st time I remember saying this is not what I remember the McRib tasting like!

I swear they were different when they first came out. I remember enjoying one when I first tried it.

• I can't understand how McDonalds is popular. To me, all the burgers taste the same, like tasteless cardboard.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Sometimes I just get a craving for a Maccas but I usually regret it after I've finished. That doesn't stop me doing it again though. :)

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• My local fish and chip shop in Coro will do up a huge hamburger with all the bits, seriously more chips than a reasonable person could eat, and a can of drink, for ten bucks at lunchtime. There's just no way I'd be going to Maccas. Revolting crap by comparison, and way more expensive. (I generally will eat all the chips btw!)

Pit Boss Navigator 850, Jackaroo Grange 4-burner gas :bbq:

• I barely eat maccas at all these days, lived a block away from a 24hr one years ago and Im just done with it. I must admit I bought a spicy chicken wrap there a while back but thats it for the year.

My local fisho does snitty burgers with aioli. They are my go to

• The Big Mac is still one of my favorite burgers. If they would bring the Nuggets of the 80's back, the ones that had 2 different colored meat in them, I would eat them again. And I love to order 2 McDoubles and combined them, best $3 fast Food cheeseburger going!

• My hangover special from maccas use to be to order two cheeseburgers and a small chips (and normally a coke to wash it all down)

I'd take the patty out of one of the burgers and place it in the other to give me a double cheeseburger and then load the leftover bun with the fries.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!