Primo in Mont Albert Vic.

• Safe Travels for you and the Grill ;)

I hope you have somebody with you to help you move it ? :help: It's Heavy / awkward and trust me once you have moved it once you don't want to do it again.

Don't forget its top heavy when you take the Firebox out.

Enjoy planning what to cook on that beautiful beast whilst you drive down and back.

A seriously great Kamado which will last you the rest of your days.

My only advice is get some ceramic tiles to put on the table to protect it from putting hot Grills etc... on the table and burning the wooden table.

I am excited for you mate, I love mine and everything I have cooked on it so far has turned out fantastic.

Once SWMBO has seen it and had something from it she too will get why you bought it.

Can't wait to see pics of the move and install.

Leading into an Extra Long Weekend if you took Monday off ?

Might even get a cook in on it. :/

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go, Akorn Jr and Weber Baby Q.

Edited once, last by Jimmy70 (January 21, 2021 at 12:34 PM).

• Jimmy70 , yeah mate dragged a mate down with me , she is now loaded in the van and on return trip - 14 hour drive today .

Looking forward to doing some cooks ASAP , I’m on a weeks holiday as of tomorrow so not even gonna be home to test it out.😢

But it will be there when I get home 😀

Kookabanus sorry didn’t get around to dropping past yours house , gonna be a long day as it is . Thanks again legend 👍🏼👍🏼

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Scored :clap:Its a fantastic deal for $1,200.

It looks great. :thumbup: Firebox looks complete and that Table is in fantastic condition. My Table needed new wheels and a complete reno that looks great just the way it is.

Did you get the Cover from them as well ?

I am assuming that the Ceramic insert for the bottom of the Firebox was there ? couldn't see it in the pics that's all.

What other accessories did it come with ?

I see you took the Lid off to get it out and transport.:thumbup:

Enjoy that grill and take your time getting home.

Cant wait to see it in action.

I will have a Bourbon for you tonight. :cheers:

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

• Yea all is in tact and no cracks . Yep ceramic insert was in there .

Took the lid off and it was easy to move into the van.

Came with the cover , 3 pizza stones a flip , a fish grill. All the deflector plates , grill lifter ,ash tool and fire box divider .

Will post some pics when I get it assembled back at home.

Cheers everyone :cheers: :cheers:

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• 1600 KM and 16 hr later and she is in the shed where it will Stay for a week till I can get back and fire it up .

Never enough BBQ

• Wooohoo.

Glad you and the Grill made it home safely. :thumbup:

Makes that imperial look a little small.

I have relatives in Canberra I look forward to eating something from that grill when and if I actually ever get down there sometime.

Looking forward to the first cook and your thoughts.

Oh hey and update that signature :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

• Well done, that's a BIG journey. :thumbup:

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!