Firing Up The New Hibachi

• Fired up the Hibachi for the first time.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Fired up the Hibachi for the first time.

Did you buy 2 of them?

Is that squid? How did that go?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Did you buy 2 of them?

Is that squid? How did that go?

Yeah. I got an extra one for my SIL and Daughter from Santa.

We had Squid, Pork belly, Chicken, Wagyu Sirloin, Prawns and some veg. Delicious and very happy cooking on this thing.

I pre seasoned the grill grate in the oven the day before so I had no sticking.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Great looking feast and worthy of it's own thread so I've moved it here.

I'm interested in the seasoning method Captain , it sounds like it worked well and it's the one thing I don't like about using mine, with food sticking to that grill.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Gumb

Changed the title of the thread from “Hibachi Dinner” to “Firing Up The New Hibachi”.
  • Thanks Gumb.

All I did was place it in the oven at 150c till hot then spray with veg oil. I did this a couple of times then upped the temp to 250c, spray again when really hot then let cool.

• It's probably too late for mine but that's good to know for others who pick one up.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!