New to all of this

• Thank you for allowing me to join the forum I've been supplying BBQ supplies to the Canberra and South Coast people for the past 12 months at https://www.facebook.com/stillsmokinbbq2020/

I've been smoking meat for the past 6 years mainly for my family and I've accumulated 27 different barbecues because I like using a different one every day I've done a few competitions I guess I'm here to say hello and find out what this forum is all about thank you

• Hey mate good to see the National Capital getting some more rep.

I will Come out and see you one day.

Do you know the Jackalope boys from Bris?

Kerr is an old Canberra boy ...

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Jumbuck pizza oven, 5 Burner beefmaster

• wow I did not know that I'm in conversation with Todd from jackalope I've gotten to know 24 different Australian rub companies mainly because the ACT has nothing send me a message anytime I will make time for you

• I’m not Todd ,

just a mate of kerr’s from Kaleen.

I will come out and see you one day - just have to make time for the travel 😜

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Jumbuck pizza oven, 5 Burner beefmaster

• I’m not Todd ,

just a mate of kerr’s from Kaleen.

I will come out and see you one day - just have to make time for the travel 😜

Make sure to pack a lunch it's a long way From the Darkside send me a message or call 0414 604 697 or contact me on Facebook

• Welcome. 27 BBQs !! :eek:

What's on that list ?

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Dwayne, I've changed your category to Vendor (under your name) , which we do for all our online vendors here, so members can see you have stuff related to BBQ for sale.

We are happy for you to advertise that fact as long as it's in the appropriate section where vendor ads are allowed. That's in the relevant section description.

Welcome again and we hope you can pass on some knowledge to the members here too.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Welcome aboard.

Welcome. 27 BBQs !! :eek:

What's on that list ?

I think he has us covered there.... :shock:

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Dwayne, I've changed your category to Vendor (under your name) , which we do for all our online vendors here, so members can see you have stuff related to BBQ for sale.

We are happy for you to advertise that fact as long as it's in the appropriate section where vendor ads are allowed. That's in the relevant section description.

Welcome again and we hope you can pass on some knowledge to the members here too.

Thank you I wasn't sure on what I was doing but thank you for pointing me in the right direction I will try to work this out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!