Pork Spare Ribs in the BGE

• Got some spare ribs which, typical of the way they are cut in Australia, were pretty thin on top but did have some good meat in between the bones, particularly in the middle sections.

Cooked on the BGE at 110c for about 2.5 hours.

I slightly watered down some BBQ sauce, then warmed it up and added it to the ribs before tightly wrapping.

Then back in the BGE for another 2 hours at around 130c.

I let them rest for about half an hour in the foil before the unwrapping.

They were falling off the bone when it was time to eat.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Very tasty looking mate. I've never thought to serve them like that before, Is that your preferred way?

I'm Liking the versatility of it.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!