Looking for recommendations on top end gas bbqs

• Official Post

Hi all, been watching a bit of "Watts on the Grill" and think I need a gasser to round out the collection and to cope with the days of Total Fire Bans.

I want something with a rotisserie as well and it seems the rear radiant burners are the way to go with this?

The napoleon and webers both have a woodchip smoker setup. Anyone know what else has one or if theyre just gimmicks.

Atm leaning toward the Webers with the Napoleons and some of the Gasmate series getting the once over. What else should I be looking at people?

Love to hear your recommendations and experiences.

Cheers, Wayne

• Check out some Masport BBQ's.

I've enjoyed watching that show. He has some interesting and good recipes.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• My brother has one of those BBQ galore radiant quartz dome things. I've used it a few times. Really well made and they back it with great after market warranty, but I'm not sure if I'm sold on the concept.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Official Post

My brother has one of those BBQ galore radiant quartz dome things. I've used it a few times. Really well made and they back it with great after market warranty, but I'm not sure if I'm sold on the concept.

Hiya Wazza i dud see those while I was poking around might have another look.

• I'm on my 4th gasser and I suspect prob my last. Splurged a few years ago for fathers day and got a Weber Genesis. Back when they had the sear station. Super impressed with the build quality and customer support.

I've got the rotisserie for it which works well.

I did drill the jets out a little but no other mods.

Love it.

2018 Weber Genesis (jets drilled for more power "Tim the Toolman" style)  Weber Gold Kettle Companion Pizza oven (gas) Bunnings $85 Jumbuck Charcoal Rotti GMG Daniel Boone Prime

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!