How did you "Win" today?

• Thought I'd start a thread for anyone who has had a win. Or something positive.

My win today? Missus was finally given a date to have a knee replacement operation done. (In about 2 weeks)

Should have been done early of last year, but covid killed all that.

So after all this time, we finally know when one knee is getting rebuilt/replaced.

Now to join the que again for the other knee.

GMG DB, small Weber kettle. That's it. It's all I have left now. ;(

• Played a game of cards "Liverpool Rummy" and beat the wife and kids.

That's a win in my book.

If you play cards but haven't played this game give it a try it's pretty good.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go, Akorn Jr and Weber Baby Q.

• Welcomed a new little pitmaster to the clan on Wednesday. Juliet Elizabeth Raff. All doing well!

Homemade Ugly Drum - Weber Go Anywhere - Hark Texas Pro Offset - Weber Kettle x2 - Weber BabyQ - WeberQ3200 - Fire Pits - Rotisserie

• Jimmy70 if by custom bbq area you mean a small slab of concrete or a few pavers then yes. Sadly it's only a rather small 313m2 block so not a huge amount of back yard to play with. Pending funds i might be able to put a small roof over the bbq but i'm not expecting that to happen.

20" Reverse flow Offset, Weber GA, Weber kettle

• I bought these Tea Bags for Management at her request two weeks ago to help her sleep.

Now they are not cheap but I can't recommend them highly enough! I'm happy to report these things are nothing short of pure Magic!

It currently takes two full nights for Management to get through a one hour long episode of Good Doctor! .....And I haven't even opened the box! Bargain!

I'm going to ring the Roogenic people tomorrow to see if they have one that works for Snoring!

• Love that tea.

My win: Rain has finally put to bed the fire in Woorooloo. As a vollie, this has been one of the biggest weeks I've ever been involved with. Kids were asking me if I was going to be home for dinner by the end of the week :)

Chargriller Akorn Kamado | 57cm Weber MasterTouch | 47cm Weber Kettle (for camping) | Charbroil Grill2Go | Charbroil Offset Smoker

• I went to the dentist and it Cost me under $200 bucks !!

That’s a win in my books 😁

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Had what must be a miracle today.

On the phone having to sort out issues with these 3 Government departments.

1. ATO.

2. Centrelink.

3. NDIS.

All done and dusted in less than 75 minutes.... :clap::clap: ...like they say there IS always a first!

Z Grill MINI.....Aldi Gasser.......Thermoworks Smoke...., Masterbuilt portable Charcoal Grill.

• I didn't sock my team leader square in the face this morning after hearing how he referred to my job after another team leader pointed out that he'd be in the "hotseat" in a few weeks time...as in "even a trained monkey could do it" :mad as:
    Debating if I should go out and buy a set of monkey ears to wear for my last day and give them in my last handover. 8o

• Debating if I should go out and buy a set of monkey ears to wear for my last day and give them in my last handover. 8o

Go to a Dr, tell him you have a crook guts and the associated problem that goes with that. Say you think it's a viral 24 to 48 hour thing as it's made it's way through the family but you need a cert for work.

Send through the cert and claim sick leave for your last 1 or 2 days depending on how long he gives you. That will give them the shits.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!