New SFaF Merchandise

• Official Post

Hello Boys and Girls!

We have developed a system for SFaF Merchandise using a third party service. They will print and deliver your Merchandise direct to you, no matter where you are in the world.

Full Disclosure: We get a small commission from everything sold and that money will go towards our monthly hosting costs, domain registration fees etc.

In time we will expand the offerings to include other products.

We have tested the system and delivery is quite rapid.

Clothing sizes are in US, so be aware you will need to convert your Australian size to a US size before you order, this also means larger sizes are available.

There are Shirts, Windcheaters, Mugs, Stickers, masks etc currently available.

US SIZE CHART

Be sure to check the size chart for each item.

Here is an example (The greyed out one means it is temporarily unavailable)

Here is a peek at some of the things on offer:

Click the image for access to the SFaF Merch Shop

Smoke Fire and Food Merchandise

We will be adding more Artworks, slogans etc. If you have an idea for something, send me a Private Message.

• I'm going to jump in here and brag I have the first mug. I'm in Sydney for a sporting event, and met up with the all round nice guy Narm Naleg who showed myself and the boys a wonderful time, thanks for that, it was really appreciated. Seems I was also presented the first one.

Anyway, pic above is me holding it. Feels well made and something that will last many many years and would make a great addition to the camping kit among other things.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• I just ordered a 2nd one for the camper, one for me, one for the boss. They look really classy, I couldn't resist.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• The white balance is out in the pic above so figured I'd take another pic.

I've also lost it, the boss took one look at it, said 'that's nice, that can be mine in the camper, so like that it's gone from my possession.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!