Fornetto Basso 22” on Runout at Bunnings

• Just checking at the big red hammer belconnen today And they have the 22” for $195 and the smaller 18” For $125.

I asked but they wouldn’t budge on price - so it’s still there.

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Jumbuck pizza oven, 5 Burner beefmaster

• Just keep an eye on them. They did that with the mini pit boss and I eventually got mine for $45. The price was dropping every week.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• I had the smartfire for my 18" fornetto. Found that with the adapter plate they sell, it was a little too close to the fire and ended up warping the case, so if you go that route, it's something to be aware of. Otherwise it worked brilliantly.

Dragon Kamado - Fornetto Razzo 18" - Akorn Jr - Pro-Smoke Offset

• Saw these at Bunnings Belconnen this morning, getting cheaper!

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!