Fornetto Basso 22” on Runout at Bunnings

• Absolute bargain!

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• Which store ? Remember from past experience, Bunnings don't have to price match other stores for runout stock, it's up to each manager to make the call.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• That link says they are $279 and not available in store or online.

My guess is that the manager at that store wants to quit the last few.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Weird indeed, here's mine......

• My guess is that the manager at that store wants to quit the last few.

Agree 100%...none in any Melbourne stores according to their website.

Making room for new season stock I'm guessing.

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E.....Aldi/Masterbuilt & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.

• They’re going for $140 Bunnings Gunghalin for anyone interested in the ACT.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• Hmmmm,

I wonder where I can hide it if I buy one 😂

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Jumbuck pizza oven, 5 Burner beefmaster

• BBQbushy in plain sight mate, say it’s always been there!

• 😂😂 Bruckster

Yep I reckon I could probably get away with that …

When questioned just say “ Na babe that’s always been there” she wouldn’t know ….

Just amongst the other smokers ….

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Jumbuck pizza oven, 5 Burner beefmaster

• They are a great smoker also, Dwayne has one and everything I’ve seen that he cooks on it looks incredible. My original smoker is a bullet and I still love using it.

• How is the temp control on those ? :dunno:

I have always heard that it's touchy ? :shrug:

I have Smartfire so could do that I guess. 8)

Although Basso not on Sale here :(

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Akorn Jr and Ziggy Portable.

• Jimmy70 I assume you can just buy different smart fire adaptors for diff smokers ??

Any idea what they cost ? I’d be interested in one for my Webber and my new fornetto 😜

If I go Get one tomorrow…….. 😬

Never enough BBQ

• I had the 18” and it was great, really easy to control the temp, same with my 20” pro q. I’m quite confident in setting the temp and going out for hours knowing that it will be within 20f when I get back, only use the smartfire on it now for overnighters or long days out.

• Ok I reckon I can make my own one of those - just a 30mm hole saw and some fittings 👍🏼👍🏼

Never enough BBQ

• BBQbushy easily!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!