• Took my 3yo daughter out for a night camping on the in-laws farm. After playing dolls we danced to the Wiggles in front of the fire, then she had the obligatory marshmallow session. Once I got her in bed Dad sat down to a dinner of BSnO and a couple of ales.

What a night.

Homemade Ugly Drum - Weber Go Anywhere - Hark Texas Pro Offset - Weber Kettle x2 - Weber BabyQ - WeberQ3200 - Fire Pits - Rotisserie

• Haven’t had the Ol’ Tom Piper for years. Used to live on that stuff while camping.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• Back in the day I used to do a lot of spearfishing. We almost always camped on a Humpy Island beach which we found was un-named. We put in a proposal to name it Jaffle Beach because the BS&O jaffle washed down with McWilliams 'sauterne' goon was a staple with teenage Queenslanders. Probably still is but the goon would be replaced by something lurid coloured with only a passing nod to wine, I'd assume

Not supported in the end which we put down to them being a pack of mongrels.

• I have that exact same vintage Oztent, it is a great piece of kit.

Looks like you had a great time.

Primo XL :bbq: - orange 1986 Webber Kettle - Broil King Royal Gas BBQ - Coolabah Pantera Gas BBQ - Webber go Anywhere - Cobb cooker. One or the other will be in use sometime soon. Loves using cast iron. :thumbup:

• CarpeSmoke it certainly is. When I saw it pop up for sale I had to have it. Ive replaced the bag with a Drifta equivalent, hopefully I get another 20 years out of it.

Homemade Ugly Drum - Weber Go Anywhere - Hark Texas Pro Offset - Weber Kettle x2 - Weber BabyQ - WeberQ3200 - Fire Pits - Rotisserie

• Official Post

Those are the special times you'll look back on one day and smile.

Great stuff.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I need a new bag for mine as well, too many times on top of a roof rack has taken its tole on the bag. I will look for a drifta bag, thank you for the tip RiffRaff

Primo XL :bbq: - orange 1986 Webber Kettle - Broil King Royal Gas BBQ - Coolabah Pantera Gas BBQ - Webber go Anywhere - Cobb cooker. One or the other will be in use sometime soon. Loves using cast iron. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!