What are you cooking - July

• It's the middle of winter but that never stops hardy BBQ freaks getting out there and cranking up the BBQ.

Show us what you've cooked.....3 pics MAX, and only ONE post per cook.

More detailed cooks with lots of pics are very much encouraged in the other sections (Livestock, Airborne, Aquatic etc)

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Lamb breasts on the PBC.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• So we have been let out of lockdown so bolted down to our booked holiday house.

It has this bbq I'm not sure about, took me a while to work out where to put the charcoal and pellets.

It's been a very long time since I cooked on a 4 burner and I quite enjoyed it. Used to love my old 4 burner, and can understand how the masses love them, but I have moved on. But hey, I'm not paying for the gas so I don't care.

So, get some colour on the tandoori chicken then up on the warming rack to finish indirect.

Then served up.

Don't worry, I did bring the hibachi with me.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Among many other things, smoked lasagne on the Dragon:

Have done a few of these now and they taste awesome!

Highly recommend anyone to try it this way and you may find (like myself) that you won’t want to use the oven for lasagne ever again :bbq:

• One of my absolute all time favourites.

Especially with the upcoming spring lamb.....mmmmm.

Pity they wont really be in my diet more than once. ;(

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E.....Aldi/Masterbuilt & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.

• So Princess BBQ wanted to cook, so she got a lesson in Charcoal management.

Firstly grilling the whole eggplant and garlic for the puree.

Then on with the rump steak.

And that's where the pics end sorry, didn't get one of the plate up. She did well, keep an eye out for the princess bbq YouTube channel.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• So have only been in hippie town in the south for a couple of days, and it seems to be rubbing off on me. Breakfast was oyster mushrooms and tomato with rosemary.

But I was still a bit hungry, so left over roasted garlic from that post just up there on toast.

Now, being in hippie Ville we got this produce from the local markets. The mushrooms came from a lovely chap who was very excited about how they were grown, and told me all about it.

I was assured the tomatoes were certified vegan with the positive energy from crystals, and the garlic was planted under the warm gaze of a unicorn moon.

Look at me go, just 2 days into this town, I'm already looking for a 5G protest, and I've stopped shaving and converted the bike to a single gear.

• Oh dear Waz, are you past saving or is there still hope ?

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Perhaps a warning will do. There might still be hope that his soul can be saved.

• vegan mushroom breakfasts...

The mushrooms were enthusiastically Hippie grown, the tomatoes are the vegan bit, certified by the power of crystals.... Geez, get it right 8)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!