What are you cooking - July

• At least you had bacon in there Waz.

Yeah, no longer on holidays in hippie ville. I no longer have the urge to protest 5G.

If you want yummy smashed avo, then avo, small amount of olive oil, about a table spoon of very finely diced onion, freshly minced garlic approx 2 cloves, a touch of tumeric and a bit more cumin. Then finished with lime juice, keep adding till it tastes right. Fresh coriander would also work but I didn't have any.

For the minced garlic, finely dice, add a bit of salt and leave for a few minutes. Use the side of your knife to scrape over the garlic and it will turn to a 'mince'.

Serve this up to the boss on a Sunday morning with a cup of tea or coffee in bed and you can't go wrong - trust me.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Rotisserie chicken on the Masterbuilt.

Captains brine 12hrs then uncovered in fridge for 8 hrs. Spg for 1hr on the bench and then on to the rotisserie. Started at 110c bumped to 170c after an hour. Up to 200c after another hour and 220c for 30 min. Breast temp 75c. Well worth the effort.

• Some free range Gooralie baby backs in the Z Grill 700e.

Five hours all up on these ones & they did get a bit of a trim as they were very meaty to begin with.

This is only my 2nd baby back cook....the first being Costco ones which turned out good & these were even better.

But the vote here was we much prefer a good set of pork ribs over the baby backs.

Z Grill MINI.....Aldi Gasser.......Thermoworks Smoke...., Masterbuilt portable Charcoal Grill.

• Reverse seared bone in Ribeye. Pic against can for thickness gauge. Mushroom sauce made of Enoki, Shimeji, King Oyster and Portobello shrooms. Served with charred broccolini and toasted eggplant.

All cooked in the Weber GA

Homemade Ugly Drum - Weber Go Anywhere - Hark Texas Pro Offset - Weber Kettle x2 - Weber BabyQ - WeberQ3200 - Fire Pits - Rotisserie

• Reverse seared bone in Ribeye. Pic against can for thickness gauge. Mushroom sauce made of Enoki, Shimeji, King Oyster and Portobello shrooms. Served with charred broccolini and toasted eggplant.

All cooked in the Weber GA

Lots of questions here, please start it's own thread. All I can say is yum, I'd fork out some $$$ for that.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Early start today -0700 ribs for lunch and lamb shoulder for tea .

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Wazza what questions do you have? I figure its just a slightly tarted up steak and veges!

Talk me through the mushroom sauce please, I'm thinking I might want to give this one a go.

• Wazza its actually quite basic, but still yum.

Got the mushrooms from the Bunbury Farmers Market, they come in a variety pack with a few different types. Cooked with a crushed clove of garlic, S&P and just enough cream to coat, but not to be sloppy. Then add thyme and chives while cooking to taste.

Homemade Ugly Drum - Weber Go Anywhere - Hark Texas Pro Offset - Weber Kettle x2 - Weber BabyQ - WeberQ3200 - Fire Pits - Rotisserie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!