Smoked pulled beef lasagne

• So I caved into pressure from my children and agreed to cook my smoked pulled beef lasagne. After a little debate about which cut of meat, I settled on beef cheeks.

These are now in the Asmoke, probably won't get them fully cooked tonight so may have to finish off the cheek cook tomorrow. I've got the cheeks sitting on the rack in the Asmoke with a cast pan under to catch the liquid gold which will be added back in to sauce.

Will add more pics as I progress. Not sure yet if this will be for Sat or Sun, will see how things work out.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• As I suspected, not done tonight, only 80ish internal temp. Will finish these guys tomorrow.

Pretty happy with how they look though.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Had to do a bit of creative stacking, but added the cheese to get a smoke.

• Ok, this is done and eaten.

Firstly, the gold collected during the smoking. On the stove, getting hot and about to add the red wine to de-glaze.

Then added to the sauce.

The pulled meat. I tried to do it at the point where the meat came apart but it hadn't quite fully broken down into gelatin, actually think I nailed that. Idea was it would finish off during finishing the cook.

Adding the meat to the sauce.

Cooking. I did this in the family Q as I wanted it to be as BBQ as possible - because I can.

Pretty much done and looking ready to serve.

And finally served and on the plate. Kids gave me a big thumbs up and lined up for seconds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!