• Discounted by 35% so not bad value and maybe worth a try.

Steak Champ Meat thermometer

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Interesting ….🤔🤔

DO I actually need one ?

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• I don't need one but I ordered one. ;)

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Teaser post Gumb . When I saw the title I though it was about some juicy steaks to eat.

Me too, I clicked on here looking for a life changing steak...... oh well.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• The Steak Champ arrived today, just in time for me to try it out on the small rolled lamb loin I was going to roast for dinner.

I cooked it in the BGE with the roast spuds and the light on the end of the Steak Champ did what it was supposed to do and that's blink green until it hit temp for a med/rare steak and then flash green quickly to tell me it was there. Being lamb, I wanted to go to the next stage which is when it flashes yellow quickly and that should be at around 140f. So at that point I took the lamb out and rested. The flashing light goes out when it's ready to serve which was about 5 minutes later. It took the Steak Champ out, sliced the loin in the middle and it was perfect. My instant read showed 140f too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!