Fathers Day

• I’m doing a lamb shoulder over night on the Primo with the Smartfire looking after things.

Rubbed and prepped this morning put on late tonight for tomorrow night.

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Jumbuck pizza oven, 5 Burner beefmaster

• BBQbushy thats my favorite.

It has been good to me as I had a little win today from a FB picture competition. Pulled Lamb Shoulder.

This is the pic I posted

And this is the haul.

Although we are having a boneless leg of lamb with cauliflower bake, baked potatoes and sweet potato and that other thing called Salad. Feeding 8 people.

The rest of the haul has gone straight into the freezer to be used when I need to.

Winner Winner.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Akorn Jr and Ziggy Portable.

• Jimmy70

Well done mate that’s a very impressive haul you have scored there. Well done mate . :clap: :clap:

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Jumbuck pizza oven, 5 Burner beefmaster

• What a score.

As for my fathers day..... kids sport, playing off in the prelim final. I might make up a charcuterie board to nibble on during the game, especially if the two grandad's are going to come.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• As for my fathers day, I'm gonna try spin some picanha on the rotis, do some Korean Kalbi on the GA and some Sosatie Wors on the kettle. But Ive just been informed that my dad has a 2.5kg bone in pork belly that he wants to cook. Gonna be a meatfest!

• Smartfire doing its thing well 12 hours in .

Never enough BBQ

• I got these off the kids today .

Never enough BBQ

• Busy afternoon, doing what I enjoy. I wasn't overly happy with the picanha, I didnt let the coals settle enough, so had some flareups which gave some dirty flame/smoke which stained the exterior and affected the finish and timing of the final product. Korean Kalbi was yum, sosatie wors and spuds were also yum. Full bellies all round!

• Happy Fathers Day fella's.

During recent travels we came across this electric table top pizza oven in an outback pub. The pizza produced from this was very good and even looked like it had been cooked in a WFO. I told the kids about it along with other holiday stories, so they got me one.

MasterPro Ultimate Pizza Oven.

Production line assembled.

Excellent. :yum)

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Captain I won a similar pizza oven in the MSWA lottery one year. Though thinking how much I have spent on tickets over the years, I don't think I won it, more a forced purchase!

They work really well, especially for the convenience side of things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!