Original SF&F Cap and Shirt

• Probably worth a ot of money now :)

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• I bet you don't have one of these limited edition Bazza McKenzie style hats. :D

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• I also have a first edition shirt, but could do with a replacement. And have one of the king brown stubby holders here somewhere that work a treat with wine bottles.

Then there is this?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• I bet you don't have one of these limited edition Bazza McKenzie style hats. :D

Makes you want to break open a slab of XXXX/ Toohey's Draught/ VB, drag out the kettle and drop on a few snags etc and watch the cricket or footy while the girls get classy drinking their cast wine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!