Spring cleaning time

• It's spring time!

The firies have started hazard reduction and it's time to get the gasser ready for the upcoming total fire bans.

Did the usual clean-up of the bowl to get rid of the fat build up on the Weber Q. Now doing the grill burn-off.

• Did mine yesterday and took out a lot of fatty gunk.

It's a good lesson to learn for those who don't realise that a BBQ filled with fat at the bottom can be a dangerous fire hazard.

The grill on my Ziggy portable is not looking good with a decent amount of flaking and a rusty look but I don't use it anyway. It's just a platform for my Grill Grates which are so easy to clean and do a fabulous job in a gas BBQ or over charcoal in the BGE.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• The grill on my Ziggy portable is not looking good with a decent amount of flaking and a rusty look but I don't use it anyway. It's just a platform for my Grill Grates which are so easy to clean and do a fabulous job.

Go to agree with how easy Grill Grates are to clean. Made of aluminum, they're nice and light, clip apart.

• Yes, I grilled the chicken fillets on them this evening and tomorrow morning I'll flip them over and do bacon and eggs. Love them.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!