• Last weekend my Anova broke, with a constant detection of the low water sensor no matter the level.

Very disappointed with it to be honest as despite owning it for a few years I've used it less than 100 times. I do intend to contact them if I can find the time and will, but I doubt they'll treat it as under warranty.

In the meantime I went to costco last night and came home with this anova kit. It includes what appears to be a very good quality and perfect size container. I figured I could return it if I don't like it after a couple of weeks. For those on the fence I think this is a good deal for $240:

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Definately contact them. Take a short video and send it through, there are a number of stories of them sending out a new unit.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• I just use a plastic tub about the same size as that one. It has a lid and I just cut out a slot at one end for the Anova.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• It's worth contacting them, in the first year or so of mine I got 2 brand new ones sent out to me because the wifi failed. 3rd time's a charm though and haven't had any problems with it.

Gave the faulty wifi units to family as there were fine otherwise.

Point of the story is they had very good customer service back then.

Royal Kamado, Primo Oval XL, Akorn jr, GMG Daniel Boone and Pit Barrel Cooker

• I just use a plastic tub about the same size as that one.

I'm sure that would work just as well. I'll unbox it tomorrow, but I must say that I had a play in store and was really impressed. It feels very solid, has rubber around the edges of the lid so it makes a great seal. And it comes with a steel grate attachment that keeps food submerged. The 16litre capacity is also perfect.

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• And it comes with a steel grate attachment that keeps food submerged.

Yes, that's a great feature which I don't have. I also try to keep the bag away from the metal casing too.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!