Boneless leg of lamb sous vide

• I was in coles and sporred a boneless lamb leg for $8 kg, 2.2kg so I grabbed it.

Sisters coming around for dinner tonight so I thought perfect. Having a bit of a play here.

Toasted off some salt and pepper as I was out. Also toasted off some spices.

Spices, salt and pepper on the inside of the lamb with some anchovy for hopefully a umami bomb.

Bagged up and in the bath. The left over spice mix will go into a chimmichuri later. More to come.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Time to finish this post. The spices in the middle were great, they gave a crunch. Finished on the hibachi. Could have been done a couple of degrees cooler, but I had a fussy eater visiting.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!