Thermoworks Probe replacement

  • My trusty Thermoworks Smoke is still going well, however it came with one meat probe and one grill probe.

    Given I never use the grill probe, I want to get another meat one to use when I'm cooking a larger chunk of meat, but wasn't sure if I needed to go with the TW branded one or whether any probe would do the job (assuming the connector fit ofc). I did extensive, a lot, some one Google search to see if there was any info out there, but couldn't find much aside from Amazon/eBay ads for TW probes.

    Any info/experience appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!