Favourite Sauces and Rubs - give them a rap and post them here

• Add any of your favourite sauces or rubs (with pics) to this thread and we can build up a list of what people are using and why.

I've come across one from WA which is great on pork in particular. I recently ordered some more online which they shipped straight away and I got it in a week. It's got the consistency of a glaze so I mixed it with Apple Cider Vinegar and used that to spritz the pork ribs I cooked. Then I used it as a glaze to coat the ribs at the end of the cook.

Bulls Head Premium BBQ Sauce - highly recommended

And here's something a bit different which I bought with the order for sauce above.

Keen to try this on our Xmas turkey breast.

And another which is more of a Carolina style I used on a 2kg pork neck on the weekend. It was sensational on the pork sliders on brioche bums which I took to a club lunch. They didn't last long on the tray being passed around. I used it like the previous one with a mix of AC Vinger as a sprtiz as well as adding 1/2 cup to the foil when it was wrapped.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Have to agree about the Carne Crosta and their other rubs as well. All good stuff.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• There’s so many great ones out there now.

I try and go see Dwayne as often as I can to get new ones. At the moment I’m addicted to the Atomic Chicken stuff , Smoke Chamber especially Lamb lockdown and now the stuff from Low and Slow basics.

All Australian and great priced compared to the imports.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• I've recently taken a different approach to rubs. I want to try to avoid as many "extras" as possible (preservatives, enhancers, flavourings, extra sugar, etc.) so I created a couple of spice drawers like this from which I assemble my own:

Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Fire Pit | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Weber Genesis |

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!