• So Yesterday I took delivery of my first Rub, well, not a Rub really, a Flavour Concentrate to make your rub (and other stuff) from.

A long process getting it to do what I wanted but we are here now!

Secret Agent is a Multi-Purpose Flavour Enhancer

A little goes a long way, it has a deep spice and pepper flavour that lends itself to many adaptations.

Use it to make a BBQ Rub, Brine or even make Fried Chicken coating with it, or try one of the suggestions on the recipes page

Use Sparingly.

SECRET AGENT Recipes

Think of Secret Agent as a Flavour Concentrate

1 teaspoon (5g) of Secret Agent will make:

35g Beef Rub (1 jar will make just over 1kg of Beef Rub)

40g Sweet Rub (1 jar will make 1.2kg of Sweet Rub)

• Great concept!

Is that on sale and if so where?

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• I’d try that out ,

Where to buy ?

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Bruckster i will ordering one , do you Me want me to order you one - save on the shipping .

Won’t order it till early Jan as I’m away for 2

Weeks as of tomorrow.

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• I'll pass on the msg

Well spotted Bduza ...I missed that completely....must have been all those recipes. :shrug:

Yes please..

Sorry I'll take that back......MSG is one of my current pet hates... IMHO anything with MSG will taste great....even dogs poo......should be able to make great product with out it.

Most over used thing in BBQ ATM IMO. :cursing:

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E.....Aldi/Masterbuilt & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.

• BBQbushy yep mate I’m in. Also away just set up the caravan in beautiful Tumut. so no hurry.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!