Hello from the Redlands in Brisbane

• Hi All,

I'm new to this group as of yesterday. I found this group while researching the Asmoke AS300. I own the CharGriller Dual Play and have had for just over a year. I love it to bits and is a great talking point for when i have friends over for a cook-up and smoke session. Boris is hard work though but i love him.

I love low and slow food and also brew beer from time to time. I like watching Mad Scientist BBQ on Youtube because he breaks down the way the fire works for smoking and also explains how the meat breaks down during the cooking process.

I'm looking forward to reading through all the past posts on here and learning more.

Used to own: Beefeater 5 Burner BBQ, Weber Baby Q. Currently own: CharGriller Double Play with side fire box as offset, Asmoke AS350

• Welcome Bradobeero ,

Lots of good info in here, enjoy 👍🏼

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Welcome to the forum, nice bit of gear you have there. :thumbup:

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• G'Day. I was up your neck of the woods last week coming home from Straddie. :cheers:

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Hi Dave. Yep definitely love it when you are walking around neighbourhoods and you can smell the distinct smell of BBQ, especially Low and Slow smell. My wife and i are headed to The Arsonist over in your suburb on Wednesday night. I cannot wait to eat there.

Used to own: Beefeater 5 Burner BBQ, Weber Baby Q. Currently own: CharGriller Double Play with side fire box as offset, Asmoke AS350

• Jimmy70 yeah i wanted to go there for my birthday back in October but they weren't open on a Tuesday. I looked at their menu over the weekend and it looks like i would be happy to order anything from it so i'll let you all know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!