Grillz portable BBQ

• I saw these and at $142 delivered, I couldn't help myself.

Grillz BBQ $142

I like the twin control burners which should make keeping the temperature down easier. Most of the portables get too hot and their control knobs hardly do anything.

I have covered that in here before and posted the fix here: Slowing the gas flow

Anyway, at the price I think it's worth trying something new. I see they are over $300 in Harvey Norman and online in a couple of places. There's also some listed around this price as well.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Gumb

Changed the title of the thread from “SS portable BBQ” to “Grillz portable BBQ”.
  • There seems to be a few with the same body but different controllers.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!