Meatstock - Melbourne

• Meatstock is on at the Showgrounds in March and it looks like ticket sales are already going well.

Meatstock Melbourne 2022
    IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION - This event on 23-24 October 2021. has been rescheduled to 26-27 March 2022. With COVID and travel restrictions still in place…
    tickets.meatstock.com.au

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• So it's on this weekend. Anyone on here going along ?

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Had a two day pass thanks to William ...had to pass it on due to my continuing health issues :cursing: :cursing: .

Apparently they think I have persistent pneumonia being caused by a resistant bacteria. :mad as: :mad as:

All I know is it's a :censored: effort to keep my oxygen levels up sometimes even with help.

Not where I was hoping to be at this stage.... <X

Z Grill MINI.....Aldi Gasser.......Thermoworks Smoke...., Masterbuilt portable Charcoal Grill.

• I got the email offering me a pass and said thanks, that would be great. Haven't heard a thing since. :(

• How was this? Was it worth going as in where there good displays from vendors and available food? I have been to a couple of different events like this and it just is not worth the price of admission let alone the cost of the food inside the place.

The Toowoomba one is in 2 weeks so i am thinking of heading up there.

Used to own: Beefeater 5 Burner BBQ, Weber Baby Q. Currently own: CharGriller Double Play with side fire box as offset, Asmoke AS350

• I went to something in Melbourne quite a few years ago, and it didn't impress me really. Got to chat to a few people I knew that were competing, (but I also knew they were busy) a few displays to look at, (much like a shop) and queues too long for me to wait for food.

I did get to meet Urban Griller there at a display and had time for a quick chat, but he also had to chat to possible customers.

A lot of people love this kind of thing, and probably great if you're a competitor, but it just wasn't really for me.

Whatever it was, I think it was at Flemington racecourse. But can't remember what it was called.

GMG DB, small Weber kettle. That's it. It's all I have left now. ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!