• Looks like it finally arrived on my doorstep. I tesed positive to one of the RAT tests (nasal) but negative to the other (saliva).

So I got officially tested this morning and have to wait until the results are through but since one RAT proved positive, the chances of the PCR test being negative are remote.

7 days at home now. :(

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• No real issues at the moment, just like a light head cold. Before Covid was around I'd be just acting normally and going out etc but these days it's different.

Yep, good chance to get some more BBQ cooking done.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I've had quite a few relatives and friends in the UK contract it. Those that had it prior to the vaccine seemed to get pretty well wiped out by it, compared it to a really bad flu, and one actually died. Also had a friend contract long Covid and that didn't sound great.

Those who have been vaccinated and since caught it basically said it felt like a bad cold.

• I'm tripple vacced but only got the booster 2 weeks ago.

• Hope all goes well Gumb ,

I’ve just done a couple of RAT because had a employee test positive today.

I could sort of do with a week off if I get it - provided it’s not too bad - had Mg 3rd shot 2

Weeks ago.

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• My neighbour has just got over it and my son and daughter-in-law and the kids (6-4yo) all had it 2 weeks ago. None had any more than mild/medium flu like symptoms and the 4 year old didn't show any signs at all.

• It's coming, you can be certain of that.

• Looks like it finally arrived on my doorstep. I tesed positive to one of the RAT tests (nasal) but negative to the other (saliva).

So I got officially tested this morning and have to wait until the results are through but since one RAT proved positive, the chances of the PCR test being negative are remote.

7 days at home now. :(

Don't threaten me with a good time

enjoy it 👍

• I'm tripple vacced but only got the booster 2 weeks ago.

I would have thought that is pretty perfect. Just long enough to develop antibodies but not long enough for them to drop off.

But as you need to isolate, you need to be banned for 7 days and can only come back on after you have a negative test after 7 days. My PC only has had one anti virus software injection and I don't want it catching a virus... 8)

Good luck, I hope it remains mild.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Hope it goes okay for you. As in, just mild symptoms.

I have a feeling that when people who are vaxxed get it now, and just have mild cold/flu like symptoms, everyone will say, "what was all the fuss about".

But we may never know how bad you could have been affected without the Vax.

A bit like the Y2K bug. Nothing much bad happened. But that was because the bug was mostly ironed out before it hit 2000.

My Son had it, but his partner never got it.

Bloke at works young boy had it, then a week later his daughter got it, but neither himself or his missus got it.

If I knew it wouldn't kill me, I kinda wouldn't mind a week off work either.

But I'd have to isolate away from the missus, as she has lung problems.

It's too hot to live in the shed for a week.

GMG DB, small Weber kettle. That's it. It's all I have left now. ;(

• Thankfully nothing here for me but plenty of people in the office have had it already. I'd say probably 40% of the 28 people have had it so I'm glad I've been working from home since work went back. I'm getting my booster next week but am technically quad vaxxed after taking part in a trial vaccine from Sanofi & got 2 doses of that as well. So I'd like to think I've got some good antibodies going on.

20" Reverse flow Offset, Weber GA, Weber kettle

• The PCR test result came in this morning, it’s positive as I thought it would be.

Can’t go to our planned camp in the Otways starting on Sunday but should still be able to get out by the middle of the week.

Interesting to hear about some family members avoiding it. My wife is fine so far.

• Geezers Gumb hope you only experience mild symptoms.

I'm doing my utmost to avoid it as l may not survive given all my underlying Health conditions👍...... good luck mate.

My run of trying to avoid it could be over though 😵.

Z Grill MINI.....Aldi Gasser.......Thermoworks Smoke...., Masterbuilt portable Charcoal Grill.

• Stay safe guys.

We have just sent all the kids back to school up here so are expecting a surge in line with them sharing it and taking it home.

At some point i will catch it and i hope it is before or after my planned Simpson Desert Camping trip.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go, Akorn Jr and Weber Baby Q.

• I'm OK with getting it, we can't avoid it now so at least I can get on with our trips once I've recovered.

I have no idea where or how I got it but they don't ask those questions anymore which shows checking in and contract tracing is a waste of time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!