Who has Covid ?

• went to a wedding the weekend before the easter long weekend and caught it. 30 guests of the 100 that i am aware of also caught including my wife and kids.

They had mild symptoms and of course i got destroyed by it. Isolating as i still test positive on RAT tests.

sickest i ever been, covid is no joke.

Elderly grandfather contracted covid from one of us (he didn't go to the wedding) and sadly passed away Thurs evening. He was 94.

My possessions: GMG DB - Ziggy Triple

• Sorry to hear Swampy. While very sad, is no one's fault, unfortunately bad luck happens. What was his name, I'll happily raise a glass for him.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Sad news but I’m afraid there’s no avoiding it. We will all be exposed sooner or later.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• 94 is a great innings. Very sad story, however it will come for us all at some stage. It doesn’t discriminate.

Celebrate the memories Swamptrout . After all is said and done that’s all we have.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, Primo Jr, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go and Ziggy Portable.

• sorry for your loss Swamptrout.

My grandfather is also 94 and has somehow avoided it despite living in the UK and going out weekly with his mates. He had underlying health issues so hoping he keeps clear of it, but even he admits he will get it at some point.

It's slowly doing the rounds at my work. We had a going away party for some staff on Friday and it seems a few picked it up while we were out and now others are showing symptoms. We all took RATs today just in case, but just like my outlook on life... I'm negative!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!