Some Sandwiches...

• Most of these are repeats!

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation"

• Lets see some of you all's sandwiches!

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation"

• looking at these seriously puts my work lunch to shame... a rapidly put together salami, cheese and salad between plain old white sandwich bread... I'd take a pic but I'm pretty sure it just got squashed as I was running for the train. Maybe time to invest in a lunch box and not throw my lunch in my laptop bag 🤣

• And because I can, the stuff you make them from. This was cooked at Ningaloo Station in the twin Ziggy.

&size=medium

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Wow! What is the meat in the 1st sandwich?

• Wow! What is the meat in the 1st sandwich?

Similar question back at you. What is your first post, and the first in your 4th post?

Mine are fried chicken bulgogi, fried squid tentacles, and bahn mi.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• 1st is 2 different cheese steaks, 1st one tri-tip w/American Cheese, 2nd one Scotch filet w/Provolone...Other is an Italian Beef w/ Giardiniera, a Chicago favorite.

I would have guessed right on your sandwich meat.

• You can use any Roast, I just get something like a Sirloin roast or Eye of Round and cook it to a medium rare. Slice it thin, then slow cook it in a beef broth with some of the giardiniera till it has time to soak in that flavor. Put it on a Hoagie roll real wet and eat.

Most of the Chicago shops will just cook the roast whole in the broth and then slice and make sandwich!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!