What are you cooking - June

• It's cold but there's still time to BBQ.

Quick pics in here, only 3 pics per post please.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Cold -4 top of 9.

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Pizza night.....and it was cold on the back deck.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Hot Smoked some woolies snags on the (you guessed it) Weber GA.

Mrs Bilda sad too smokey but I thought ok. Will use a smaller bit of ironbark next time.

Edited once, last by Bilda ().

• Tandoori on the GA

Need to cut back the salt and the lemon juice but it was pretty good.

Im not sure why it’s not orange??

Looks yum. The redness comes from Kashmiri chilli powder (you can get it in pretty big bags from Indian grocers). Milder versions use food colouring instead, and even turmeric.

• Reverse sear Rib eye steaks into the pellet pooper for an internal of 48c

Add some veg to the Kamado

Steaks are ready for the smoking hot Akorn with the stone removed.

Come and get it..

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• all BBQ is special Davo. ;)

• Looks yum. The redness comes from Kashmiri chilli powder (you can get it in pretty big bags from Indian grocers). Milder versions use food colouring instead, and even turmeric.

Mystery solved, I left that out as the kids were eating it. Thanks.

• Bought one of those cheap rotisseries from Anaconda.

$59. Bargain.

First cook, pork.

Will use more charcoal next time!🤣

Ps: Tip if you buy one. Bend the coal grill plate out a bit on the sides. There is room for coals/pellets to drop down there and they can’t be retrieved. Trust me, I know……..

• Couple of hams. One for me and one for my son.

Pumped with brine and left immersed for a day then left to drain and dry in coolroom for a day.

Smoked at 120c with apple pellets plus apple pellets and cherry chips in the smokai.

• Outback brine for a day ?????

Mine normally like a week ???

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Pork belly on the small spit for lunch today.

Rubbed with some Jess Pryles red rub, 1 hour on the spit then chopped up for a medium spicy pork noodle soup .

Never enough BBQ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!