Louisiana Grills 900 first use

• Sounds good, it's a learning curve. Do sweet potato the same way.

Pumpkin and sliced carrots are great on the top rack too.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Sounds good, it's a learning curve. Do sweet potato the same way.

Pumpkin and sliced carrots are great on the top rack too.

Oh man....love my veggies on the grills, it won't turn me into a vegetarian but I tend to eat more veggies off the BBQ than I do meat.....mightn't be able to afford either if they keep going up and up....lucky lettuce is not much good on the BBQ at $10 a bunch....they can stay on the shelves as far as I'm concerned. Anyone ever try Bok Choy Or Choy Sum greens on the grill, they come up really well too.....

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Chinese cabbage, or wombok. Halve it, and slice into the heart of each half to expose that bit to more heat. If it's a huge one, do it as quarters.

Salt, pepper and olive oil all over the cut side. Some rub as well if you like. Then grill it until brown. You can undercook it because it's nice in a salad anyway so don't stress about cooking it through.

Serve it just like that on the plate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!